What I'm Into

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First Entry

I refuse to keep this box empty, however, I am listening to New Divide from Linkin Park while I fade away into this tipsiness that I am experiencing at the moment! Although I am in the process of knocking out, I feel that I need to leave you guys with a couple of thoughts!

The first one is as follows:

is ANYONE really truthful to you?

is ANYONE worth your love or your comprehension when matters of the heart come in the midst of things?

is there someone that even though you consider them you're utmost personal confidante, will fail you at some point?

These points scare me! however, if there is an anomaly in everything that has been taught to me then there will be no mercy on the instructors whom have harnessed the true identity of my people and those around me! Until these tests come out to be positive, this people, must remain to be below our social status due to stigma.

No comments:

Post a Comment