What I'm Into

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Been A Loooong Time Coming....


Haven't had the urge, time or drive to write on this account so now that I am following some friends through this blogging site I might as well write from time to time. I am at a point in my life where I don't know where I want to take my next step. There is so much that I can do but as of right now, I'm just a jobless College grad. This point is clear, getting OUT of BBQs is A MUST! What I do after that is the scary part and therefore the main reason why I haven't sought out a change. I love traveling and makeup and fashion. I may not look like the kind of person that likes all of those things because I hardly wear earrings or makeup unless I'm "going out" or travel as much as I'd like because I hardly have the means to do so but those are the things I love to do. I'm actually going to Vegas for the first time with my Mom and her friends at the end of the month so when I come back its job hunting time. I know that I'm prepared for an office job but I don't desire to stick to that. I'm thinking I want to be a celebrity. That's always been my dream. I think this is why I network so well and know so many people. That's definitely the way I want to go but in the meantime, I have to stick to what I'm doing and just move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment